Do I need an English-Certificate?

Yes, you have to proof that you are able to use the English language. But there are several different ways, a TOEFL-Certificate is not mandatory. Possible proofs are:

- a long-term stay in an English speaking country (at least 6 months)

- English as essential language during your bachelor studies (you need a proof)

- "Test of English as a Foreign Language'' (TOEFL)

- "International English Language Testing System'' (IELTS)

- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English

- C1-Nachweis nach CEF (Common European Framework)

- Unicert III

- personal interview



Is it obligatory to attend the test?

No, but it is recommended. The result of the test can increase your positioning but not decrease.

Free Joomla! template by L.THEME